Sunday, July 27, 2014

Day 42...Struggling

It seems like whenever I write this blog lately, I have been sharing with you my downfalls or slip ups.  Today is really no exception. I have been struggling. I am still diet coke free, and even though I have been eating GF for the most part, I have not been eating too clean. Last night after I published my blog, I had some left over pre-popped "movie" popcorn, some GF "oreo" type cookies something else, I can't remember what it was, but I feel like I ate something else...I was a bit of a pig. Late night watching TV tends to start my cravings.

Today, coffee and instead of eating the bacon that Brian made, I had some oatmeal. It was purchased a bit ago from Smart & Final and had some pretty healthy ingredients in it. I was pretty pleased with it.
Yummy
After I did some chores, including vacuuming Spencer (my dog), Brian asked me if I wanted to go to TPC Valencia Country Club to eat at their restaurant and look around. We might be interested in a membership since my boys golf so much, it could be a good investment. At lunch, I had a southwest cobb and 2 bahama mamas to drink. They were good, but surprisingly strong, not in taste, but in alcohol. I was zonked, but not too zonked to pass up on sampling their bread pudding. It was good, but not as moist (hate that word, but it applies) as I would have wanted. Bread pudding is my absolute favorite dessert. I think I need to find a way to make a clean eating one that is GF. I think it can be done. 

I came home and took a nap. I told you I was zonked. For the rest of the day, I only had some banana chips. I have been feeling guilty about my lunch/dessert/drinks, so I haven't been wanting to eat much more. I'm thinking I may make myself an egg later, not sure but I am craving something. Must drink more water, maybe that will help cut the cravings. 

That's all for today! 

Until tomorrow,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment