Friday, July 25, 2014

Day 40...2 Restaurants, No Cooking

Wow, I've really become a lazy butt. Today was a day of running around with my girl for her senior portraits. First we had a hair appointment to get her hair done so that it was nice and pretty for her portraits. Her hair was done and we had a little time to kill so we went to California Pizza Kitchen. CPK had Gluten-free pizza, but I have to say that it wasn't that good. I was happy to have it, but sad that it was gritty. I think they must have used almond meal or something like that to make it grainy. In Ameci's GF pizza is WAY better.  In addition to splitting a GF pizza, Mackenzie and I both had salads. I had their cobb salad with beets and ranch dressing. Super good. I really like beets on a salad. I don't know why I don't get that more often.

After lunch, we rushed home for Mackenzie get her make up on for her photos. Once she was done, we were out the door. Rush, rush, rush! We arrived and got those shots taken.

My baby girl, Mackenzie

After the shoot, I took Mackenzie home and I headed back out to start creating a birthday gift for our dear friend, Chris. Once that was done, I ran over to Vons to see if I could get something quick for dinner. While I was there, Brian called and suggested that we go out to dinner. OK!!! I won't argue with that. We met Chris and his daughter, Jesse, at Las Rocas.

While at Las Rocas I had tons of chips and salsa, 1 1/2 draft coors lights and a combination taco (2) plate. It was really good. I was in a cheating mindset, I guess. I figured since margaritas aren't very GF or great for me anyway, why not have some coors light instead.

Now we are back home and I am done eating for the day.  I am super tired. I might go to bed early tonight! I hope you all had a great day and have exciting or relaxing plans for the weekend.

Until tomorrow,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment