Monday, July 7, 2014

Day 22...Grocery Shopping Day

Woke up to my girl getting ready to go to VHS varsity football practice with nothing for her to eat for lunch. She will be there from 12pm-6pm, so I needed to figure something out for her. I decided to down a cup of coffee and get myself ready so that I can get to Trader Joe's in time to grocery shop and bring her some lunch. 

I was able to pick up some yummy nectarines, you know the ones that they sell in a box? Yummy! Oh so yummy! I got some, fresh veggies,  packs of snack nuts with dark chocolate, dehydrated fruit and some TJ's gluten-free pre-popped popcorn for the movies. :) This is exactly what I was looking to have to compensate for my missing "movie" popcorn. I checked out and bolted out of the store to meet Mackenzie with her yummy and healthy lunch. 

This would be the best treat at the movies.

Since I ran quick out the door, I didn't eat breakfast. Once I got home and unloaded groceries, I ate a snack pack of nuts with dark chocolate and some dehydrated mangos. I loved that snack. It was just what I needed. I think I'm addicted to the TJ's dehydrated mangos. They always make me happy. 

Since my boys came home today, Brian wanted to go out to dinner, so I didn't cook anything. After realizing that he was a tired guy, he thought it would be best to stay home, so we ordered Ameci's Pizza. Mackenzie and I ordered their Italian salad and ate it with my homemade Italian dressing. It was good. After dinner, I was still hungry, I scarfed that salad down. I made a baked potato to fill myself up. It was exactly what I needed.

Ameci's Italian Salad with Homemade Italian Dressing

Now, I am watching The Bachelorette and hoping that Andi kicks Nick out the door. :/ I don't love him. Can you tell?

Until tomorrow,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment