Thursday, July 24, 2014

Day 39...I Didn't Cook Today

Can you believe it wasn't the weekend and I didn't cook? I can't either. Mackenzie went to Egg Plantation today with some friends from her COC class and brought me back an omelet that was filled with sausage, tomato and cheese. It was HUGE! Not only did she bring me an omelet, but she also brought me some toasted GF bread from the restaurant as well. I was so giddy to have some GF toast. I know I can buy it at a store, but to have it at a restaurant was pretty exciting. It was very good. I added my own strawberry chia jam to it. I was in heaven! Before eating breakfast, I had 2 cups of coffee to hold me over until my breakfast arrived and I caught up on Big Brother.

Egg Plantation's HUGE omelet with sausage, tomato and cheese with GF toast.

I didn't eat anything for the rest of the day, until dinner. Since Mikey had a golf lesson with his new "focus" coach at Valencia Country Club, I decided that I would get food while we were out for dinner. Mikey requested Jersey Mike's, so my boys both got sandwiches and I stopped at El Pollo Loco as well to get a double chicken salad with avocado salsa and their cilantro dressing. Mackenzie wasn't home for dinner, so it was an easy decision to refrain from cooking.

Double chicken salad from El Pollo Loco

After dinner was finished, I decided to end the GF banana bread's reign at the house. I am surprised that it lasted that long, but it did, and I was thankful. Maybe it was because I hid it a bit? Shhhhh!

That's all for today! Just finished watching Hell's Kitchen. I love Ramsey. Is that strange? He is nasty and mean on Hell's Kitchen, but is so sweet on Master Chef. I hope you've had a great day. 

Until tomorrow,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment