Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Day 24...Langostino Tastes Just Like Lobster.

Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning! Ugh! I really don't like to clean, but it had to be done. I was going to have a visitor today. Yes, Heidi, was coming to help me with my pups. My boys struggle with kindness. They love their girl, Tommy, but not each other all the time. It is going to take a lot time and consistency, but it will soon work, my boys are worth it. Thank you, Heidi!

I really don't know how I've been able to live on such little food lately, since I wasn't able to do it before, hence my weight issue. Since I was cleaning so much, I had 2 cups of coffee and nothing else until I had to leave for PT. On the way there, I ate a nut snack pack with dark chocolate and had some iced tea.

I was so busy cleaning that I didn't prepare anything for dinner, but I did thaw some langostino (squat lobster). After Heidi left our training session, I sautéed some onions, garlic in ghee and then added the langostino, I also made some GF pasta. Mixed them altogether and voila! Dinner was made!

Langostino Pasta

I'm not gonna lie, I scarfed my dinner. I was starving and was very happy to have a yummy dinner. I had 2 bowls of it. Good thing Mackenzie already ate. Phew! I would like some more now! Man, I wish I had more! 

Now, I am going to have some TJ's popcorn and sit here with my hubby and watch Orange is the New Black. The show is a bit risqué, but it is good. Much better than Mad Men. We couldn't get into Mad Men. 

I hope you are having a great night! 

Until tomorrow,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment