Sunday, July 6, 2014

Day 21...It's a Habit

They say 21 days is all it takes to created or break a habit. Obviously, this can't be true for everything or for every habit, but I am happy to say that I am clearly on my way to this healthy way of eating becoming a habit for me. Is it because I like the weight loss? Is it because I like my new found control over my health? I'm not sure, but it is all good and I am very happy. Thank you all of your support during this journey.

Breakfast was a garden veggie, sausage and bacon omelet and a small bowl of fruit from IHOP with my baby girl. Iced tea to drink, no coffee today. IHOP was amazingly annoying. It wasn't the employees, but the customers. Mackenzie and I were going to go to the swap meet, but after the fun with all of the annoying people, we went home. Good chance we were just grouchy, but why make it worse? We decided to spend our day relaxing and then relaxing some more.

Later, I went into crazy lady veggie chopping mode. I chopped up all of our veggies and put them in air tight containers, I was so sick of seeing the veggie bags in the fridge. Now it is all organized and it looks so crisp and refreshing.

Chopped Veggies
For dinner, Mackenzie ate some veggies and fruit and I had a sweet potato. It really is easy to "cook" when the boys aren't here. :) Later, I made a fruit and yogurt smoothie. That's all for today, not much food, but I don't feel hungry at all. They were right when they said that eating good food helps you to eat less food.

I hope you had a great holiday weekend.

Until tomorrow,
Angela

11:00pm update: I got the munchies so had a bag of Roasted Coconut Chips from TJ's. They were so good. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment