Saturday, July 26, 2014

Day 41...Cleaning, Cooking & Studying, Oh My!

What a boring day. I spent the day cleaning and studying. The success of the day is that I took my Animal Behavior College Stage 5 test and cleaned a good portion of the house. It just wasn't fun.

I woke up and had some coffee. Then, I made myself a bowl of sliced cucumber with cottage cheese with salt, pepper and a little tiny bit of italian dressing (the bottle was pretty much empty).

Cucumbers and cottage cheese
I figured since I've been such a cooking slacker this week that I would make dinner tonight. I had a 6 lbs pork loin that I needed to cook so I threw some soy sauce, ginger, garlic, agave, lime juice and rice vinegar in a bowl and mixed it all up. I cut up a pineapple and sliced it to line the bottom of my baking dish and to put the pork loin on while it cooked. I also took 2 slices and put them under the fat layer on the loin.  I poured the sauce over the loin and sliced up some onions. Baked it at 325 for 3 hours.
Pork Loin with pineapple, onions and some kind of asian sauce that I created. 

Asian pork loin with coconut rice and applesauce
Dinner wasn't too pretty as it was all the same color shades, but oh well! Dinner was made and it was good. Of course, I had to add applesauce to my loin. Am I the only one that needs to do that with pork?

That's about all for today! Oh ya,  wait, while I was studying I did have some tortilla chips and some GF 7 layer dip from Vons. It was good, but not great!

I hope you had a great start to your weekend and made some good choices. Most likely you made better choices than I did!

Until tomorrow,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment