Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Day 65...Headache All Day!

I pretty much slept all day today. Not much to share. But here it goes...

I made a smoothie for me this time. Since Mikey doesn't drink his so I added chia seeds and made it my own. It was tastey. 

Once that was done, I woke Mikey up. drank my smoothie and went back to bed. Brian even took Mikey to school for me. That was so nice. I didn't sleep the night before so being able to go back to sleep so soon was a very nice thing to do. 

I slept until 1pm, I wasn't lying when I said I didn't sleep in the night. I needed sleep and my headache wasn't going away. 

When I woke up, I made a sandwich with GF bread stuffed with turkey,
Mild cheddar, olive oil mayo, mustard, chia seeds, tomato and cucumbers. 

It was fillinf but not too filling since I had a couple of Fritos too. 

I picked up Mikey from school and proceeded to start assembling dinner. Today is a Greek salad with added proteins.  I added chicken, garbanzo beans, black beans & corn. Homemade Italian dressing was poured all over it and it was tasty. My boy likes it so that makes a difference to me. 

        Greek salad with added proteins 

Once I got the kitchen cleaned, dogs,
guinea pigs and bearded dragon fed, I went to bed. I just woke up and realized I never typed my blog for the day so I  am typing it, in bed, on my phone.  

Sleep well my friends! 

Until tomorrow,
Angela 

No comments:

Post a Comment