Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Day 51...Last Day Of Bad Eating


Well, today was another day of bad eating. Since all of my visiting family are going to be leaving tomorrow, I think it is time for me to get back on track (until I leave for Vegas with Mackenzie on Thursday to see Justin Timberlake). 

       Keith ate better than I did today! 


My mom and I went to get our nails and toes done today at Castaic Nails. I love that place and always feel like family when I'm there. It was nice for my mom to feel that way today too. 

Before we left I only had a cup of coffee. I bought an iced tea to drink while my nails were getting pampered. That was all I had until about 4pm when the rest of my family came out and we went to Las Rocas for some pre-eating/drinking before our dinner with the rest of the family at Lucille's. 

Mikey had a golf lesson so Brian and his brother went with him. The girls (me, mom, MIL & SIL, Teresa) went for drinks and chips with guacamole and refried beans. I also had 2 margaritas with patron, on the rocks with salt. 

Once the boys were done, we meet them at Lucille's. Once we got there Brian and the boys got there before us and ordered a huge platter of fried food. Yes, I partook. I'm not proud of it and to be honest I regret it. My stomach hurts right now. Too much gluten lately, I think. For dinner, I ordered a PO' boy sandwich with fried shrimp. I do not recommend that sandwich at Lucille's, it sucked and was totally not worth it. Their garlic mashed potatoes were good but I should have ordered the cole slaw to help with the dry and gaggy sandwich. I had peach iced tea to drink. 

Mackenzie and I left early because we decided that she needed to go to the doctor before they closed. She's been having headaches and dizziness. We wanted to rule out vertigo. We are now treating her for a sinus infection but are waiting on blood results to see it we need to do anymore tests. Her sinus X-ray was pretty inflamed. She is a girl that has a very high tolerance of pain so when she complains we need to take it seriously and make sure we cover all bases. 

That is all for today. I will do better tomorrow, I promise. I hope you had a better day than I did! 

Until tomorrow,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment