Saturday, August 9, 2014

Day 54 & 55...JT & Now We Are Home.

Traveling to Vegas makes it very hard to stay on track. I tried at times to be good, other times, I did not! In fact, I went the total opposite. When I did good, I ate salads and drank iced tea. When I was bad, I had a cheeseburger with fries, a ruben sandwich with fries, nachos with cheese sauce, hot dogs, sweetened iced tea, Doritos, Chex mix, snickers bites, bread pudding, bites of chocolate cake and tasty alcoholic drinks. Crazy bad, huh? I'm not proud of myself. I'm really not.


Yummy bread pudding! 

I plan on starting fresh tomorrow. The kids start school this week and to be honest, this crappy eating isn't making me feel very good. My nemesis, indigestion, is rearing its ugly head again. I don't miss that at all.

My plan this upcoming week is to get started with some exercise. I haven't been doing that since I have still been going to PT with pain in my feet and shoulder, but I need to muscle through it and at least START. I have to start moving. All of the good eating I have been implementing with my family will work better for me, personally, if I start moving. After all, water, exercise and good eating are the ingredients for healthy living, right? I need to starting doing that.

If you are my friend on FB, then you were able to see that I had a bad experience with a jerk when leaving the JT concert. I don't need to address it anymore other than to say that I am so amazed at how kind my friends are to me. I was down, but now I am up and ready to take on the new days ahead of me. Thank you, my friends! Thank you for supporting me, for loving me and for picking me up when I was feeling down. I don't know what I would do without you all!

That's all for today! I plan on getting myself to bed early. I am tired! We walked a great deal in Vegas, shopped and ate like piglets. I hope you were able to enjoy your last days of summer too.

Until tomorrow,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment