Saturday, August 2, 2014

Day 48...Concerts In The Park

Sorry this is such a late post. I was with my family at the SCV concerts in the park. It was an Eagles cover band and it was great. I love me some Eagles songs. This band has special meaning for us. We saw their farewell concert too, at the Rose Bowl.

After an amazing night's sleep I woke up and did some chores. We decided to bring our bearded dragon, Keith, downstairs into our office. Now, he is in the same room as our guniea pigs, Ted & Piggy. Having Keith in my son's room was really making his room hot, so we are hoping this is a good solution, especially since he will need a bigger tank soon and the office will be able to accommodate the new size.

Our dog, Tommy, guarding or stalking, Keith, our bearded dragon.

After Keith found his new digs, I had some coffee and made myself a sandwich. Well, I made two since it was really small bread. One thing that makes me sad is this fabulous bread that I was bragging about is in fact NOT gluten-free. I was looking at the "ingredients you can read" slogan and decided to see if I was able to read them and the second ingredient was wheat. What? I thought the Rudi's brand was GF. I guess I was wrong, some of it is, but not all of it. I guess I should have read it better when I bought it. It was so good. I am sad now, but at least I didn't buy another package. I did buy other bread that is GF...it will be used now. It better be just as yummy or my sadness will continue.

I didn't have lunch, but for dinner I had a salad from Ralph's. One of their pre-made Cobb salads that you can buy in their deli section. Are you surprised I picked a cobb one? Bahahahaa! I love cobb salads, but you know that by now.

The rest of my consumption was 2 margaritas. We were at Concerts in the Park after all. It was nice to hang out with my mom, David, Roxy, and the kids, minus Mikey. He didn't join us. :(

It is late now, but I am a bit hungry. I am not sure what I will do, maybe make a sandwich with GF(!) bread or have a couple of tortilla chips. Last night after my post, I had some GF chocolate chip cookies. They were so very good. I highly recommend them. They are made by Udi's and found in the frozen section. So good with not a hint of it being GF, I promise!

That is it for today! I hope you all had a great day and were able to enjoy your family and friends as well.

Until tomorrow,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment