Sunday, August 10, 2014

Day 56...Half Of A Good Day

Well, today started out good with coffee, chores and more chores. My house was left with the animals and my boys while Mackenzie and I were gone, so I'm thinking you can figure out the clean up I had ahead of me.

Once all was done (or at least all I was doing for the day), I got ready and Brian and I went to Las Rocas. This is the first half of my day...not so good. I had 2 beers and not just 2 small beers, I had the Coors Light fish bowl beers that they serve at Las Rocas. Very refreshing! I know it was bad and so were the nachos that I ordered, but that was all of the bad that I had for the day.

Mackenzie and I left Las Rocas to do some school clothes and supply shopping...oh yea, the kids meet us for lunch after they hit the mall together. We went to G-stage and bought nothing. Then, since we were in Canyon Country, we went to Wal-Mart. That was a very BIG mistake. We went shopping on the Sunday before school starts...TO WALMART!!!  What were we thinking? Not only that, but the entire store smelled like rancid oil from McDonald's. We literally felt like we had oil in our hair. I know that is a bit of an exaggeration, but it was pretty bad. REALLY BAD!

We finally got out of there with our supplies in hand and headed home. Mackenzie later drove to my brother's house to work on AP Calc with my nephew. They both have the same class, so getting it done together is helpful for both of them. When she was on her way home, she stopped at Urbane Cafe in Stevenson Ranch. I think yes!!! It was so good. She brought us both cobb salads with ranch dressing. I skipped the homemade bread that was included. See, I told you that I was half good today.

That's all for today, I know I was not as good as I had hoped to be today, but I ended on a good note. I drank iced tea for the rest of the day. I hope you had a great day! Tomorrow is Monday and it will be an even better day. After all, Mondays are THE day to start a diet, right? Groceries, chopping and organizing are in my future.

Until tomorrow,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment