Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Day 107...Twas A Good Day

Today was all about studying and taking my stage 9 ABC test. This is the last test that I need to take for my Animal Behavior College before I get to start my externship where I am out in the field doing hands on training with a mentor trainer. I am looking forward to that aspect of my schooling.

Coffee, lunch and breakfast was made. This morning, Mackenzie wanted an egg sandwich and some coffee. I got that set up for her and sent her on her way. Mikey grabbed a protein drink and off to school he went. I came home and made myself some breakfast. It was very tasty this morning. I toasted 2 GF slices of bread and made 2 eggs to place on top. I smashed up some avocado and smooshed that on the bread too. In addition, I scooped some cottage cheese and added some cucumber to the side. It was yummy and filling.


After breakfast, I went about my business of studying/cramming and preparing for the test that I needed to take by the end of the day. It isn't officially due until tomorrow night, but I like to get it done prior to the due date, in case I need more time, for some reason.

I did some laundry, took a little nap and ate some grapes. I left to pick up Mikey and got a call from Mackenzie. She was starving and begged for a Juice It Up. I picked up Mikey (with Spencer seat belted into the back seat) and we went to Juice It Up and Togos (Mikey stayed in the car with Spencer with the car running with A/C). Mikey wanted a sandwich, so I went in and got one for Mackenzie and her sports med BFF, Jessie too. 3 smoothies and 3 sandwiches and I was back on the road to drop off 2 sandwiches and 1 smoothie off to Mackenzie. I got to enjoy a smoothie. We came home and I was back to studying.

Dinner had to be made, so I put some thin chicken breasts on a cookie sheet with italian dressing seasoning spread on the breasts. Baked for 28 mins at 350. Put some rice in the rice cooker and made a nice salad with all of the veggies that I chopped up last night. It was all very easy dinner and covered all of the components of a meal and it was pretty.

On the side, I grabbed a Sparkling ICE black raspberry water and added some red wine to it. It was good, but I really only had a couple of sips. I will put the cap back on and enjoy it tomorrow.

That's all for today! I am exhausted from studying and since I submitted my test, I am off to bed!

Until tomorrow,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment