Sunday, September 7, 2014

Day 84...FOOTBALL

I woke up this morning and got on the scale. Enough said. That was all I needed to see to know that my cheat meals/days have got to stop. I'm disgusted.  I drank some coffee. I got myself showered and ready for the day and found myself at the grocery store. I was determined to buy a large supply of fruits and veggies.

I ran into my friend, Kim F., while I was there and it was great to see her. She said she felt like she was witnessing the beginning of my blog with me shopping in the produce section.  It was funny. It still amazes me that people read my blog, my babble. Thank you!

While I was there filling up my cart, bought a 12 pack of Angry Orchard Hard Cider. It is naturally gluten free. I thought it was worth buying since it is GF. I had a couple of those and some Fritos and guacamole when I was unloading groceries.

It is gluten free and it makes me happy! 
As I was unloading groceries and watching football, I saw that I really did a good job on the fruits and veggies at the store. I had a stock pile of good stuff. I had to take a picture because it looked so colorful.

Crisp and clean, no caffeine

Once everything was unloaded (I will chop it all tomorrow), I sat down and continued to watch some football. The 2 hard ciders got to me, so I took a nap. Brian and Mikey were wondering what to do about dinner and I was willing to make an enchilada casserole (before I fell asleep or when I woke up), but that was not what the boys were desiring, so Brian went to get some food for them. Yes, even with a house full of yummy food, he had to get fast food.  He came back with Taco Bell. I had no desire to eat that, so I made myself a yummy GF sandwich when I woke up from my little nap. My sandwich had turkey, cheddar,  mayo, mustard, cucumber, avocado, tomato and chia seeds. It was perfect. 

Doesn't this look better than Taco Bell?

Now, for the rest of the night, I am folding laundry, drinking water and watching football. I hope you had a great Sunday! Mine was a bit boring! At least my eating wasn't horrible. Baby steps!

Until tomorrow,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment