Thursday, September 11, 2014

Days 87 & 88...I'm A Saboteur!

Slacker here! I missed blogging last night. To be honest, I just didn't want to. I was tired and didn't want to do it. Maybe it was because I wasn't very good? Probably!

Coffee started the day and then I went to PT. My plantar fasciitis has been really bothering me and it is too early to get another cortisone shot in my foot. I know my weight isn't helping this issue, but it isn't necessarily causing it either. I just wish I was more consistent with the stretching of my calves to help with the pain. I mentioned I'm a slacker, right? Oh yes, first words of the day. Let's not forget.

After PT, I ran some errands. While I was out I went to Walgreens to pee (TMI?) and got myself a couple of snacks. Not horribly bad, I bought some skinny popcorn and some probiotic chocolate nuts mix. Both were gluten free.

When I went to pick up Mikey, I stopped at Carl's Jr, for my iced tea and was weak. I was so weak I ordered some fried zucchinis. Isn't that horrible? I shouldn't have held strong, but I was in the mindset to sabotage myself, I think.

I did a great deal of taxi driving yesterday so when Brian said he was going to meet our friend, Chris, for a drink, I jumped on board. We all met at Wolf Creek. I had 2 beers, a chunk of bread with their olive spread and a turkey/avocado melt with fries and ranch. Not good, not good at all. I have to say that the melt was yucky. The turkey was dry. Don't worry though, I don't waste food. I am part of the clean plate club, hence my girth.

Day 88
Today was a better day. Well, a little bit of a better day. It was a minimum day at Valencia High School and Mackenzie wanted to meet for lunch. She rarely gets free time during the week with sports med especially on game days (Freshman football), so I was thrilled.

The morning started with coffee, yada, yada, yada.

We met at Sushi One and ordered many rolls and ate all of it. We were both starving. After we were done, we walked over to menchie's yogurt, but it wasn't open yet. That will be so good once it opens. Did you know it was opening by LA Fitness? Now you know!

For dinner, I realized that I hadn't cut up all of my veggies and melon fruits from when I went to the grocery store, so I had to get chopping and cooking or else they would go bad. Because I needed to cook some veggies, I roasted portabello mushrooms with zucchini and eggplant. Then, I roasted some spaghetti squash. I made a salad that was one of those salad kits from smart & final. It was chicken with BBQ ranch dressing, cheese and tortilla chips.

Roasted veggies

BBQ Ranch Chicken salad

Roasted Spaghetti Squash

That is all for today. I am stuffed from the roasted veggies. I had two bowls of that and some salad. I added some cheese to melt on top of the veggies, so it was really yummy. 

I hope you had a great day. Tomorrow is Friday Night Lights and Valencia is traveling to Chaminade which is by my old stomping grounds in West Hills. Rachel and I will be there supporting the football players as well as VHS Sports Med while they help all of the players. Those players sure are lucky!

Until tomorrow,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment