Monday, September 8, 2014

Day 85...Chores

I have to say that I didn't eat much today. Well, not until dinner. I had some coffee and then started my chores. I did lots of laundry and cleaned the bathroom.  Two things that I really don't care to do, but am so happy once they are done.

It was such a boring, boring day. I got the kids off to school and had some coffee before the chores began.  Once all was said and done, I ate a banana and then it was time to take my Tommy girl to the vet to help her with her arthritis. I am so thankful for Dr. Rochetto and Cinema Veterinary Centre. They are always so kind to me and my furry babies.

I forgot to take a picture of my dinner, so here is my lunch. :)


After Tommy was all done, we were off to get some dinner since Mikey was stalking me about getting him something to eat. It was about 4:30pm and that boy was starving since he doesn't eat at school. I stopped at Burrito Factory in Saugus. I ordered their Mexican pizza with carnitas. I also ordered chips and guacamole, but none of us ate them. I know I was stuffed like a sausage by the time I was done with my Mexican pizza. BTW, Mexican pizza is like nachos, not really pizza. It is chips on the bottom instead of pizza crust.

That is all that I ate today. Not much to report. I also drank iced tea. Did I mention that it was a boring day? Tomorrow, I am having breakfast with my friend, Tina, so I am very excited about that. I will try to eat good at Telly's. :) Oh, also, I renewed my LA Fitness membership and am happy to get back into the swing of things by going there again.

I hope you all had a great day!

Until tomorrow,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment