Monday, September 29, 2014

Day 106...Back To The Grind

I have to say that taking the weekends off makes it very easy for me to stick with this blog. I'm going to only have cheat days on those days too, so that I am able to stay on track with good eating during the week. 

Today started out like every other weekday does, smoothies, lunch and kids out the door to school. I had my pumpkin spice coffee because you know, it is fall after all. It makes me happy. The weather has been reasonable lately, so that's nice. 

Kids to school, a little bit of catching up on a couple of shows while the laundry was doing its thing and enjoying the morning.  Once I got hungry, I warmed up some refried beans with sour cream and dipped tortilla chips in it. That was my brunch. 

I happen to call my PT office to see if I had an appointment and I did, so I got myself ready and headed out the door. It was a good day at PT because my baby girl works there on Mondays. That is always an added bonus. I love watching her interact with everyone. Makes a mom proud, that's for sure. 

Mikey waited for me after school and we were back home. I dropped him off and headed out to the grocery store. I just got the basics for making lunches along with my standard veggies that needed chopping. 


Dinner was turkey "cupcake" meatloaf and mashed potatoes. This was a winner with Mikey when I made it last time. I love the Italian seasoned turkey meat it is very flavorful. I grounded up some GF pretzels and added an egg, salt, pepper and onion salt, smooshed it up and put into the cupcake tins. 30 mins at 350. I chopped up the potatoes, put them in water to boil and we were ready to roll. Once they were done, I beat them with butter, milk, salt, pepper and onion salt and I was done. 


While I was making dinner and chopping my veggies, I had a hard cider drink. I had another one while watching the Chiefs destroy the Patriots. 

That is all for today!  I just have to say that I am very thankful for everyone that reads this blog. I ran into my friend, Bridgett, today and she was telling me how she is always impressed with the pictures of the food that I make. It was so kind of her to say. I needed that today too. It really helped motivate me some more. Thank you, Bridgett! 

Until tomorrow,
Angela








No comments:

Post a Comment