Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Days 100 & 101

Day 100...Happy Birthday to my baby girl!
Yesterday was a busy day getting things for my girl to make her birthday the best it could be. She left for school and was off for her last birthday while living at home for a while. I can't believe it! Next year, at this time, she will be in college. Wow!

Brian worked from home and I have to say that is really hard. I never realize how loud I am until he is home and I am supposed to be quiet. Making coffee and even walking around with my pups following behind are all things that are loud when someone is on the phone. Humph!

I made myself some eggs with GF toast and cottage cheese for breakfast along with my pumpkin spice coffee. Yum! After that was all done and cleaned up, I got myself ready and started my errand running for the day. I went to In & Out and brought Mackenzie lunch, as per her request and then went over to Edible Arrangements to get 24 of their pineapple pops that were cut into cupcakes, stars and daises and dipped in chocolate. This has been a tradition over the years of edible arrangements and water bottles, have been the snack of choice to share with classmates instead of cupcakes. I'm just glad she has sports med to share it with in high school.

For dinner, we went to Yamato in Valencia or as my kids call it, "The Fish Place!" Of course, there is so much food that they give you. The dinner came with fried rice, miso soup, ginger salad and for the teppan food, I ordered steak, shrimp & lobster. It was very tasty and filling. I also had a sapparo beer and a couple bites of green tea ice cream and chocolate lava cake. OMG! So good!

Fried Rice Heart

That was all for that day!

Day 101...Very Sleepy Today
As I am thinking about and looking at my notes about what I ate today, I can tell you exactly why I was so sleepy. Aside from my sore throat, I didn't eat much. Maybe they both go hand in hand, but regardless the lack of food that I had today didn't help with my energy.

Coffee, lunch and smoothies made and I was back in bed until I had to get ready for PT. I have been in a tremendous amount of pain lately in my shoulder and feet (planter fasciitis), that I was dreading going to PT, but then again, I know it helps.  I grabbed a banana and ran out the door.

I did my PT routine and was there for good 2 hours. After I was all done, I went to Wal-Mart and walked around there for a while. My thought was to make carnitas street tacos tonight for dinner.

I was starving at WalMart, so I grabbed a tin of nuts and shopped and snacked on them.

Once I was done and checked out, I went to Blimpies to get Mikey a sandwich for after school. He is normally starving. I got him a large sandwich and bought myself an iced tea and bag of popcorn. You know, the type that tastes like movie popcorn? Yummy.

I waited for Mikey where I pick him up after school for about an hour, during which time I was reading my ABC book for my Stage 9 exam on October 1st.  I made a bad choice and ordered medium onion rings from Carl's Jr. with ranch dressing while I was ordering a powerade for Mikey.  Once Mikey got in the car, we went straight home and I brought in all of my groceries and fell asleep on the couch. I slept for 2 1/2 hours! I couldn't believe it. Mikey fell asleep in his room too and was asleep for 3 hours. We were sleepy souls!

For dinner, Mikey had the left over food from Yamato and half of his Blimpies sandwich. Brian had the other half of the sandwich and I had popcorn.

That is all for today. I am tired again and am ready to go to bed. I am currently watching Red Band Society and it is really good. Check it out!

Until tomorrow...maybe,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment