Friday, June 20, 2014

Day 5...Green Beans are Yummy!

Today was a pretty quiet day. Woke up and found that my dog, Bucky, ate my anti-snore/grinding mouth guard. I guess I spit it out during the night. :( Makes me sad because it seemed to really prevent me from snoring, hence I was getting a better night sleep. I better get me another real soon.

That leads me to the fact that I was extra tired this morning. So, I had some coffee and made some homemade GF oatmeal for me and Mackenzie. It was yummy!

The rest of the day was pretty boring. Lunch consisted of leftover pesto quinoa/brown rice pasta and sausage with peppers and onions. It was so good with lots of yummy garlic.

The fun thing about today is that I had a visitor for dinner tonight. My friend, Rachel, came over and joined us for dinner. BBQ Chicken Thighs made with homemade BBQ Sauce and green beans seasoned in my special way that I have done as long as I've been making green beans. The kids love it and Rachel did too. Olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic salt is all you need to make some yummy green beans.

This was taken from the recipe website. I forgot to take pictures today! :(


Red wine, and great conversation with my friend made for a great night! I even got to spend some time with her precious daughter, Kaylana. Tonight was a good night!

This weekend will make for an entirely different experience with me and my diet. I really hope that I am able to make good choices. Being accountable to this blog and YOU helps me a great deal. Thank you!

Until tomorrow,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment