Saturday, June 28, 2014

Day 13...Happy Birthday to Malik & LT

Today was a busy day spent getting a surprise birthday party set up for Malik and LaKarlos Townsend. I got to spend the day with Rachel and Kaylana.  There really wasn't much time for eating though we did manage to stop at Subway for a double chicken spinach salad. It was yummy and boy was I hungry.

I didn't eat anything else until the party around 8:30pm when I had some meatballs in marinara. lupitas (Filipino wonton of sorts)  and lots and lots of sangria (smirk). It wasn't a great eating day. But, I hit my 10,000 steps (thanks fitbit) and didn't have pizza or pasta.  So I really consider it a win. No beer or diet coke either. SUCCESS!

I enjoyed great conversation with my friend, Lisa, and great company with all of the Townsend friends and family!  Sorry this is so short, but I need to go to bed, I'm tired! G'Nite!
Until tomorrow,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment