Monday, October 27, 2014

October 27th...Dog Obedience Class (Week 2)

I wish I could tell you that I did great today. I didn't. I wish I could tell you that I plan to do better tomorrow. I can't. You see, it is my birthday week and I say,  "WTH!" I just don't wanna!

Today wasn't very good. I am not very happy about sharing what I ate, but I will because I need to admit to it. Right here, right now!

I was able to sleep in a little later today because Mackenzie was home sick. I woke up, took the boy to school and went back to bed. 

When I woke back up, it was with Maxkenzie in my bed cuddling with the dogs. She was hungry and we only had 2 eggs, so I made her breakfast. I ate half of a left over chicken club wrap with about 10 reheated French fries dipped in ranch. See, I told you it was a bad day!

I sat with my baby girl for a while and got myself ready to go to the grocery store. I didn't have a menu or a grocery list today so I just got my normal veggies, fruits and dairy. Nothing out of the ordinary. 

I went from the grocery store to pick up Mikey. He asked me to pick up Chipotle and since I had week 2 of my dog obedience training I thought that was a good idea. I could feed everyone in one swoop. I got a salad for me and Mazkenzie and a quesadilla for Mikey. Brian started his own diet so I am not cooking for him right now which makes it very easy. 

I picked up Mikey and came home. Put the groceries away and sat down to eat my salad. After I hung out with the kids for a bit I needed to get ready for my obedience class. 

I grabbed some nuts as I walked out the door. Had some cheese too. As I was driving down Hillcrest, I realized that was thirsty and craving some raspberry iced tea. I'm addicted but it is sweetened so I am trying to cut it out. I went to Taco Bell to get a drink and also ordered 2 mexi melts. They weren't good but I ate them anyway. Why? I can't answer that. The tea wasn't even what I wanted, it was mango and not that good. I hope I don't "pay later" with that mexi melt. 

After the 2 1/2 hours of dog obedience (2 classes back to back) I came home to everyone upstairs in bed. The house smelled like chocolate cake. My mind is playing tricks on me. I was then craving something sweet. I dug through Brian's nutrisysten stash of pantry items that he won't eat and grabbed 2 of the carrot cakes. Yes, 2! They are the size of 1/2 a Twinkie. Not good either, but I ate them. I'm not proud. 

Since my birthday is tomorrow, I do not foresee my day being very good. Brian is staying home so I have no idea where we will end up. Only thing I know is that I will not be cooking. Wednesday, I am going out with my birthday twin, Lisa, and we won't be eating well while we are together either. So you now see my dilemma. It is not a week of great choices it is a week of letting it all go and enjoying!

I hope you have a great week and are able to stick to your program. 


Until tomorrow,
Angela








No comments:

Post a Comment