Monday, November 3, 2014

November 3rd...Dog Obedience Class (week 3)

Hey everyone! It has been a while since I lost posted. A week to be exact. I took my birthday week off. I am glad I did because I went to hell with myself in the food department. I ate bad, bad, bad! Did I mention that I was bad? I was BAD! I ate desserts almost every night, lots of alcohol and more desserts. It was cray cray!

Today was a better day! I started off with coffee with sugar free pumpkin spice creamer. I made breakfast and lunch for Mackenzie and a smoothie for Mikey. Mikey didn't drink much of his smoothie, so I had the rest. It was made with some yogurt, a banana, frozen fruit and almond milk...oh and chia seeds too. I like to sneak those into smoothies. They work wonders!

I found myself cleaning out my closet today, so I didn't eat lunch. I cleaned and cleaned and then took a little nap. Afterwards, I got myself ready for the day and went to the grocery store. Today, I went to Smart & Final. Since I had Dog Obedience class tonight, I wanted to buy Smart & Final's Chinese Chicken Salad Kit for the kids. I didn't make it before I left because I was afraid it would be soggy since Mikey was at the gym and Mackenzie was working at SoCal Physical Therapy. When I got home from class the salad wasn't made and everyone as asleep. So, guess what we are having tomorrow night? Yep, you guessed it! Chinese Chicken Salad!

I had some of my addiction, that is Raspberry Tea and got myself ready for class. While I was waiting for the time to come to bring Mikey to the gym and drive my butt to class, I had a Turkey burger from Carl's Jr., that I bought for Mikey, but he didn't eat. I had some natural popcorn that was gaggy, but I was hungry and that was it before class.

Once I got home from class, I had a glass of chardonnay and some nuts. That is all that I had for the day. I have a great deal of calories to shed from my birthday week. Man, oh man! So much BADNESS!

Here's a picture of Keith with heart lips! <3

Until tomorrow,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment