Wednesday, October 22, 2014

October 22nd...Surprise Lunch

Today started out like any other. 6:00am wake up, coffee, lunch, breakfast and kids off to school. Once I got back from dropping Mikey off, I came home and made myself some breakfast. Finally! I finally made breakfast for myself. Lisa, you will be proud! I scrambled up 2 eggs, added cheese and served it over cottage cheese. It was a great protein breakfast.

Scrambled eggs with cheese over cottage cheese

I did my normal morning and then I got a call from my girl, Tina. She said, "Get up, get dressed and meet me for lunch!" I loved it! I got up, got dressed and met her for lunch at Eggs N Things! It was so nice to see my friend. I love my Tina! It is also nice that I can get myself ready to quickly now that I have a pixie. Hair is not my issue any longer! I love it!

Once I got to Eggs N Things, I knew exactly what I was going to order. I didn't even need to look at the menu. I was in low carb mode and ordered their southwest salad. Yummy! Oh so good! I was happy and probably could have licked the plate, but I tried to have some sort of class while at the restaurant.
Southwest Salad
Mikey called me and asked me to pick him up from school because he wasn't feeling well. He's been fighting a head cold for about a week now and I haven't been making him stay at school. This morning his cough was so loud, so when he called I felt like I should get him. I picked him up and went through the In&Out drive thru with him for his lunch. I ordered an iced tea.

After we got home, I had some cashew and macadamia nuts. When the time came, I started cooking dinner. Tonight's dinner was from Pinterest and it was called Asian Pork & Cabbage. I served it in romaine lettuce (big mistake it wasn't easy to hold at all!) and I made a pot of white rice for everyone else as well. I only had a scoop of the asian pork and cabbage in a leaf of lettuce. It was pretty good. I liked it.

Asian Pork & Cabbage
The rest of the night, I had a 2 glasses of chardonnay, some more nuts and some cheese. It was a good night. I caught of up on my shows with Mackenzie and now I am sitting here typing to you while I am watching Survivor. The rest of the family has gone up to bed and I still have to clean the kitchen. Poop! Did you have a great day too? I am really feeling good on my low carb way of eating!

Until tomorrow,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment