Tuesday, October 21, 2014

October 21st...Wine

Wine
Wine, yes, Wine! I opened a bottle of chardonnay tonight and finished the whole bottle while I texted back and forth with my SIL, Roxy! We have so much in common and I love her very much.  While we were texting, I was making dinner. Tonight's dinner was a VERY easy dish that I found on Pinterest. It is called One Pot Broccoli Beef. 5 ingredients, ground beef, alfredo sauce, broccoli, Italian dressing seasoning and onion powder. So super easy! You should make it too! It doesn't look tremendously pretty, but it was good and low carb!
One Pot Broccoli Beef

It was slim pickens for breakfast again today. I had coffee and that was it until about 1:30pm. When I finally got myself some lunch, I bought  the El Pollo Loco Mexican Cobb salads. I bought one for Mikey too, but was so hungry, I ate them both. Yikes! Piggy, much? At least it was low carb. BTW, it was REALLY good. Try it, you won't be sad that you did!

That was it for food for the rest of the day. It is almost 8:00pm and I am about ready for bed after my encounter with my wine glass and bottle. :)

I hope you had a great day! I had a grey day meeting my friend, Lisa, at Castaic Nails to get our nails done. I love Castaic Nails. It is a family business that is very sweet. I will always be loyal to them

Until tomorrow,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment