Tuesday, November 4, 2014

November 4th...Sushi With My Boy!

Today was a pretty boring day. I was awoken at 5am because my pup, Spencer, who has a hard time adjusting to the fact that time changed. He sits on the bed and cries until we wake up. It wasn't an issue when it was almost 6am, but when it is 5am, it makes me bitter. Silly puppy! 

Spencer knows my morning routine. Gotta make Mackenzie's lunch and breakfast. I made it all up and had a cup of coffee. Sent Maxkenzie off to school and then went upstairs to wake up the boy.  Woke Mikey up and sat down with my coffee. 

Once Mikey was ready to go, I snuck Tommy out to the car and strapped her into her seatbelt. Good thing I did too because some guy driving toward me almost hit me by coming into my lane on our way to school. So scary. 

Dropped Mikey off and came home to fold some laundry. I made myself an egg over toast with a slice of mild cheddar cheese. 

I was able to some an appointment for my nails and toes. Yay. Much needed. You know it is bad when you start dragging around dryer sheets that are stuck to the calluses on your heels.

More laundry and then off to Castaic Nails. I went with grey in my fingers and toes. I love it! I've been painting my acrylics with gel paint. It really lasts a long time and doesn't chip or wear off. Yay!

Before it was time to get Mikey, I went to the Dollar Tree to kill some time. I was starving and made the mistake of buying some lays stacker chips (sour cream and onion). I ate the whole thing. Bad move. Not proud of it. 

Mikey had an orthodontist appointment an hour after he got out of school so we went to Sushi One for a late lunch. It was nice to eat with my boy. They give you a scoop of ice cream with your check. I only had 2 bites.

After the orthodontist, I took Mikey to Active for a new jacket. He had a great deal of work done at the ortho. I always feel bad about his pain. He had a turbo put in along with new stronger wires and rubber bands. We are trying to expedite his time.  We shall see if he sticks with it and wears his rubber bands. The sooner he does that, the sooner he gets his braces off!!!  

That was all I had to eat today. Eating the chips were enough calories to last me the rest of the night. 

Now I am in bed with Mackenzie next to me while she types up her career paperwork for school. Life is good!

Have a great night, my friends!

Until tomorrow,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment