Monday, November 10, 2014

November 10th...I'm Sick.

Unfortunately, since I have a fever and a horrible asthma type cough; I'm going to bow out again. I haven't eaten much and I just made a smoothie so that the meds don't crush my stomach. Otherwise, I had a egg sandwich from Starbucks this morning with a pumpkin spice latte #PSL and for lunch I had a fuze iced tea with a stuffed chicken and avocado quesadilla from El Pollo Loco. I tried to have a slice of pie, but that upset my reflux, so I am hoping that the smoothie will go down without any ill effects and tomorrow will be a new day. 

My doctor told me today that I am allergic to alcohol. Don't know how I feel about that but it may just help spring board me into an even healthier eating way of life. I love my wine, beer and fun drinks, but they all give me an asthma type of reaction which causes me to cough every time I laugh for the rest of the night. I begin to sounds like a smoker or SARS patient. No fun. Beer doesn't seem to give me the horrible reactions so that may just be my football season beverage of choice. 

I didn't really plan on typing much today, so this is a surprise. I didn't cook or go out of my way to feed anyone. Tomorrow is Veteran's Day. There are so many men and woman that deserve our thanks and remembrance. Mackenzie and I will be sending a care package to my good friend, Kevin Green, that has been serving since he graduated in 1988 and still serves today. I can't wait for him to open all that we can cram into that box. 

Love your family, love your friends like family and love each other. 

And just remember...

Until tomorrow,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment